Alquiler de bungee jumping
Bungee jump into the tropical forest of Costa Rica for one of the most...
Bungee jump into the tropical forest of Costa Rica for one of the most amazing experiences of your life. Regardless of whether this is your 50th jump or your first, bungee jumping in Costa Rica is an experience not to be missed.Add some adrenaline to your San Jose trip and go bungee jumping in the tropics. Leave behind the hustle and bustle of San Jose and travel to the beautiful Colorado River in Naranjo for an unforgettable experience. The metal bridge that traverses the Colorado River is 80 meters above the ravine, and gives a spectacular view of the lush Costa Rican vegetation surrounding the jump point.Our professional guides will share their jump experiences with you and help any new jumpers to feel at ease as you prepare for one of the greatest thrills of your life. We do not an have age limit, the youngest jumper we have had was 4 years old, and the most seasoned that jumped was 80. Can you break the record?The tensest moment will be as you prepare yourself to jump, but once you let yourself go and feel the rush of falling through the sky you'll be well on your way to enjoying one of the most exciting, adrenaline-filled times of your life.Tropical Bungee offers bungee jumping since 1991. We are located in the Old Colorado River Bridge, it is 265 feet high, making it one of the highest bungee bridges in America.Tropical Bungee offers jumps every day with round trip transportation from San Jose. Our departures are at 8 a.m. and 1 p.m.Tropical Bungee only uses imported equipment and we operate under the strictest safety norms. We are “the” Bungee Jumping pioneers in Latin America with a great trajectory in this sport as well as in other adventure sports.Tropical Bungee is NABA certified to manufacture bungee cords.AND WE ARE PART OF THE TOP TEN BUNGEE JUMPS IN WORLD
bungee trampolin, bungee extreme, jumping, juegos ...
BUNGEE, TRAMPOLIN, TIROLINA, TIROLEZA, JUMPING, COLOMBIA ...
FERIAS Y EVENTOS PARA TODO EL PAIS ALQUILER Y VENTA DE JUEGOS
Kids' Outdoor Adventure Book: 448 Great Things to Do in Nature Before You Grow Up
Book (Falcon Guides)
- Kids Outdoor Adventure Book
- Stacy Tornio & Ken Keffer
- Outdoors With Children
DrySak Waterproof Dry Bag with Exterior Zip Pocket | Keeps Gear Safe & Dry During Watersports & Outdoor Activities | Rugged 500D Woven Polyester with Shoulder Strap & Reflective Trim | 20L Yellow
Sports (Såk Gear)
- RUGGED ALL-WEATHER PROTECTION: With superior quality, your DrySak comes in 500-denier polyester, vinyl-coated to seal out the elements with watertight, welded seams...
- QUICK ACCESS TO KEYS & ID: Unique splash-proof outer zip pocket safely stores small essentials. You ll easily reach your must-haves without having to rummage...
- KEEPS YOU SAFELY VISIBLE AT NIGHT: Reflective trim around pocket zipper helps ensure you ll be seen. Plus, it helps you spot & retrieve your bag if it ever falls...
- REMOVEABLE ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAP: Sling the strap over your shoulder to easily tote your bag anywhere. Or attach the strap to your boat or kayak to keep your...
- 10 LITERS & 20 LITERS, YOUR CHOICE: Both sizes feature our sleek, simple design - no tacky slogans or garish logos. Plus, both are fully guaranteed: Love our...
Camping Mama Outdoor Adventures - Nintendo DS
Video Games (Majesco Sales Inc.)
- Explore the camp site and island as you play a mix of stylus-based cooking, crafting, treasure hunting, and action mini-games in the signature Mama format
- Play through 38 levels with 100 brand new mini games as Mama s son or daughter with either Mama or Papa on hand to provide guidance
- Participate in activities including rock climbing, swinging on jungle vines, spelunking, rowing a boat, tree climbing, and more.
- Experience nature in a variety of settings, such as the Forest, Mountains, and Seas in day, night, snow, and more!
- Find treasure that you can use in further adventures, or even to decorate your camp.