Bungee jumping at Windsor Bray
- Jump Height: 160ft
- Jump Type: Crane Bungee Jump
- Jump Over Airbag or Water: Water
- Tandem Jumps Available: Yes
- Car Parking Available: Yes
Bungee Jumping At Our Windsor/Bray Venue:
Our Windsor/Bray venue is UK Bungee Club's flagship location as well as the most visited site from jumpers all round the UK. Taking place lakeside at Bray Lake Watersports Centre, our Windsor/Bray venue offers stretching views across the pristine lake and miles upon miles of rolling countryside. Situated, to the west of London, this venue offers one of the best venues to experience a bungee jump along with a fantastic location to enjoy a weekend away.
Bray Lake Watersports Centre & Windsor
Bray Lake Watersports offers a range of activities to enjoy on site after your bungee jump, whether you are looking to enjoy a relaxing picnic or a bite to eat at the lakeside cafe whilst your adrenaline levels calm down, take to the lake for a bit of Paddleboarding or keep the adrenaline pumping as you take part in a competitive game of Battlefield Live, Bray Lake Watersports can offer activities to suit all ages. What's more, Bray Lake is also home to Segway Events' popular Segway Rally, with events taking place regularly at Bray Lake Watersports Centre. For more information visit www.segwayevents.co.uk.
Just a few miles from the royal town of Windsor, our Windsor/Bray venue is ideally located for a perfect day out for family and friends. From the nearby attraction of Windsor Castle to the excitement of the nearby theme park, Thorpe Park, there is plenty to enjoy for people of all ages.
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of spaces being available on each event it is necessary for you to pre-book your jump before the day of your event. If you arrive on the day of the event without previously booking your experience we may not be able to accommodate your jump.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 -3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- Car Parking: There is a discounted car park fee of £2 for UK Bungee Club customers and this is payable byt the venue upon arrival. In order to receive the discounted price of £2 you will need to present your UK Bungee Club Car Parking Voucher which can be found in your Event Information Pack upon confirmation of your booking.
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 to check before setting off.
- Mobile Contact Number: Please ensure that you provide a contact telephone number when booking this experience, as we may need to contact you on the day of your jump.
- Restrictions: Please see our FAQ pages
- Gift Voucher Holders: Please check that your voucher is valid for your chosen event - upgrades fees may apply.
- Gift Voucher Codes - for information on which code you need to enter click here
Bray Lake Watersports
Monkey Island Lane
*Please note that if using a navigational system to direct you to your event, some navigational systems direct to the wrong side of Bray Lake. If you arrive at Monkey Island Hotel, turn around, take a left at the end of the lane and take the last left before the national speed limit sign.
Hotel & Other Offers
Weather ForecastConditions for Maidenhead, UK at 3:20 pm GMT
Mostly Cloudy, 45 F
Fri - Mostly Cloudy. High: 45 Low: 31
Sat - Mostly Cloudy. High: 44 Low: 32
Sun - Cloudy. High: 44 Low: 29