Bungy jumping East Coast Australia
If you’ve been reading my blog for the past year, you might have heard about the road trip I took with my family from Georgia up to Maine and back, which was known in my blog posts as the East Coast Road Trip. I am now planning another road trip, this time up to Cairns in Australia.
image via Greyhound Australia
- Port Macquarie
- Coffs Harbour
- Byron Bay
- Surfers Paradise
- Rainbow Beach
- Hervey Bay
- 1770/Agnes Water
- Airlie Beach
- Mission Beach
I need YOUR help planning this adventure! I need hostel, activity and restaurant recommendations! Here’s what I’m looking into so far.
- Everything BIG! Big Banana, Big Mango, etc.
- Day trip to Nimbin, Australia’s “alternative” capital
- Tour some breweries and distilleries, namely Bundaberg and XXXX
- Get up close with some koalas and kangaroos
- Learn to surf
- Possibly learn to scuba dive, funds allowing
- Get my picture taken at the Tropic of Capricorn
- Go bungy jumping in Cairns